“ ...And this one time, ...when I was at a Choir-Camp...”
One weekend each semester, QUMS will host a Choir Camp. This time we're trying something a bit different - we're doing a day camp! It's a bit smaller scale, we won't have to drive two hours out of town, you'll go home to your own bed... and it'll be quite a bit cheaper too.
If you can't make it, please talk to your Section Leader and the Musical Director so you know what you're missing out on.
Payment plans are available, so no drama if you have any financial issues! Just talk to our friendly treasurer Alex Jago :)
If you have First Aid skills, let us know :)
- Tell Us a Joke!
- A time-held tradition... You may get "banged-up" at dinner and put on the spot to stand up and tell your best/worst joke. So be sure you bring a joke to share.
- Talent Show?
- Another time-honoured tradition: After dinner on Saturday, we entertain each other! If you have a favourite song/ditty/parody or act that you can entertain us with, the stage is all yours for your crack at fame. Or infamy. Judges will decide the winner - but they are easily bribed with chocolates / favours / pretty much anything, so bring along a suitable "incentive" :-) Older QUMSians call this event "Revue".
- No. We're at a school and we have to be out of there by 8:30pm.
- We'll have plenty of hand sanitiser. PLENTY.
- If you're feeling sick, please don't come to Camp. Refunds are available.
- We will cancel Camp if it comes to it, but at this stage we don't think we'll need to. Everyone will be refunded, so don't worry.
The full Camp Info Sheet is available here.
The Camp Transport Form is available here.